1. All rights with respect to any and all writings, illustrations, audios, videos, electronic materials as well as any identification marks such as trademarks, symbols and logos, available on the website of TUSAS Engine Industries, Inc. and protected by the copyrights and other intellectual and industrial property rights of TUSAS Engine Industries, Inc. or any other third persons and entities, are reserved and protected by the applicable regulations. Posting of the aforementioned items on the website shall be construed as grant of any authorizations, licenses or permissions with respect to use thereof. Such materials may not be copied, reproduced, duplicated, or used in any other way and / or may not be published on any other channels without obtaining authorization, in writing, from TUSAS Engine Industries, Inc. Any liabilities that might arise as a result of any use of any contents of this site in violation of intellectual and industrial property rights shall be borne by the violating user.
2. Any and all contents available on the web site of TUSAS Engine Industries, Inc. are for informative and promotional purposes only. Users agree that they shall be held responsible for obtaining final and reliable information from TUSAS Engine Industries, Inc. when they intend to take an action with reference to the information provided on the web site. No guarantees or undertakings are provided herein in any way whatsoever with respect to accuracy or up-to-dateness of the information published on the web site. Information of this site might include some mistakes, misspelling or updating errors. Users agree that TUSAS Engine Industries, Inc. may not be held liable in respect of any actions to be taken by users by relying on this information, including any pecuniary and non-pecuniary damage.
3. TUSAS Engine Industries, Inc. (TEI) may make amendments/modifications to its web site, terminate any section thereof or prevent access to some sections any time. TUSAS Engine Industries, Inc. reserves the right to amend or cease the contents of the site and any services provided to users through the site, and to delete the information and data of the users recorded on the website of TUSAS Engine Industries, Inc. from the system, at its own discretion.
4. The user shall be solely responsible for protection of the passwords used for website of TUSAS Engine Industries, Inc. (TEI), if any, and prevention of access thereto by any third parties. In the event that users allow use of their user information by third persons, then all liabilities arising from use of their information by third parties shall be solely borne by the users.
5. Persons and entities using the web site of TUSAS Engine Industries, Inc. are obliged to procure their own anti-virus systems and to install necessary protection means by themselves to ensure ultimate security. Accordingly, users agree that they shall be responsible for any and all errors that might occur in their own software and operating systems due to their visit to the web site of TUSAS Engine Industries, Inc. (TEI), as well as for any direct and indirect results thereof.
6. In case a criminal report or a request for official investigation is received from competent authorities against a user and/or in case a user is detected to have committed an act of electronic sabotage or attack to prevent operation or alter the functioning of the systems of TUSAS Engine Industries, Inc. (TEI), then TUSAS Engine Industries, Inc. (TEI) shall be entitled to investigate and notify the user's identity to competent authorities.
8. In general, users may visit the web site of TUSAS Engine Industries, Inc., anonymously or without providing their personal information. With respect to the use of telecommunication services for access to the web site, communications data of the users (e.g. Internet protocol address) or their use of data (e.g. start, end and scope of each access as well as details of the telecommunication services from which access is provided) are technically generated and may reasonably be associated with the personal data of the users. In case of a statutory requirement, communication details or collection, processing and use of data used shall be revealed and they shall be treated in accordance with the legal framework regarding protection of personal data.
9. In case of access to the web site of TUSAS Engine Industries, Inc., non-personal data (such as the Internet browser used and type of the operating system, number of visits, average time spent on the website, pages viewed, etc.) may be calculated automatically. TUSAS Engine Industries, Inc. may use and share these data in order to improve the performance and contents of its web site.
11. Any disputes that might arise between users and TUSAS Engine Industries, Inc. shall be submitted to and settled by the competent jurisdiction of the Courts and Enforcement Offices of Eskisehir, and shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Turkey.